ShnawCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to ShnawCraft SMP! We at ShnawCraft are a growing community for new users to come and enjoy Minecraft in a friendly multiplayer environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[POLL] /back vs Gravestones

Go down 
3 posters

What do you want?
Keep /back on death, I like it the old way.
[POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_vote_lcap57%[POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Let's do Gravestones, and make them never expire!
[POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_vote_lcap29%[POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Let's do GraveStones, and have them expire after awhile!
[POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_vote_lcap14%[POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
perplexedMurfy

perplexedMurfy

[POLL] /back vs Gravestones Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] /back vs Gravestones   [POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:17 am

While on the discord server, talk broke out about adding a gravestone plugin. After discusing it further with the admins we decided that if we were to add it, we would disable /back on death, as that mechanic would invalidate the gravestones.

There's two ways that gravestones could be implemented:
a) They will never expire, meaing that if you die, months later you can come across you old grave
b) They will expire, after a set amount of time that's yet to be detrimed, and after that your stuff is gone for good

The link to a plugin that we are considering is here. It's worth mentioning that this plugin will tell you the co-ords of the grave upon death.

Feel freee to sugest times for expiring below! I was personnaly thinking something along the lines of 10 mins, but that's nowhere near final.
Back to top Go down
Echo_3D

Echo_3D

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] /back vs Gravestones   [POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:33 am

Note that if you pick Gravestone's you might not be able to find your Items. /Back means you have confirmed safe Items.
Back to top Go down
thebombzman

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] /back vs Gravestones   [POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:48 am

This also means though that if you were to get a mini-map mod which are allowed on the server and die due to lava you won't have to worry about losing your gear ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] /back vs Gravestones   [POLL] /back vs Gravestones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[POLL] /back vs Gravestones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShnawCraft :: Server General :: Server Discusion-
Jump to: